Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Welcome to XavieRights!

Hello friend,

Welcome to this blog about our good ol' days of school.

This blog was designed keeping you in mind. About the times we had, the times we shared and all those wonderful moments.

The classes, the recess, the sports day, the PT period, The art period, the annual day.... I mean everyday was such a wonderful day!

We were so naiive, innocent compared to the kids these days. One look at my son and I feel like new born in front of him. I mean, I used to wonder "Was I like this during my days?"

My five and half year old son can sort my iPod collection in one go. He can play the video game with his little finger and he has a gmail i/d today so that he can send his pictures to his Aunt! Wow... we were buffalos (As Damodaran sir called me once, I reckon) during our times.

But you know what, besides what life has to offer to us today, we still feel privilged to have been part of this wonderful place called "St. Xaviers High School, Powai"

The very thought still brings such vivid memories to my mind and suddenly I feel so good for myself.

Hence this whole thought of collaborating with you so that we can all reminiscize the best times we have had for ourselves.

Come on! We've known each other since our UKG days!

Wow!

Remember atop dockyard colony in the mountains where there was a church. I can still smell the freshness of the dew laden grass and the breeze where little flowers used to dance tenderly to the tunes of the swaying wind!

I want you to tell me, tell our freinds what happend during our school days,  what happened to your life after that. And everything in between.

You may post a note. Put a picture. Anything that comes to your mind.

This is the place where all of us will meet in virtual reality and be happy and proud to have known each other.

When our kids grow up... they will know that we were raised well and we have so many stories to tell...

Go on we are listening...

No comments:

Post a Comment